

My favorite part of of being at GS is always the crazy drunk conversations that you hear while you're laying in your tent at night. For example, here's a little clip from a drunken convo that we caught on Friday night... and yes, we did stare at them from a little opening in the tent window...
Scene:
1:00 am
A large crowd of screaming inebriates jump into the springs next to our tent... two stay behind.
Guy: (slurring)..... Why did you stay, you could've just gone with them.
Girl: (also slurring... and yelling)..... I didn't come out here to take care of you or make sure you are having fun! You just need to decide if you want to be with me, or if you don't!
Guy: I only came out here for you. I'm not having fun, I don't even enjoy fun!
Girl: (starting to walk away)..... Well, I'm gonna walk this way. You can either come with me or not.
Guy: ok.
Girl: I don't even know where the damn tent is....
I don't even enjoy fun! Come on now, that's the greatest one-liner in the world!
Saturday the weather was still crappy, but we tubed down the river anyway. That's when I got attacked by a piranha! Ok, so technically it was most likely not a piranha, but the little sucker still drew blood! I was just laying out on my tube, relaxing, when all of a sudden a fish just leaps out of the water and takes a chunk out of my spine! Go figure! After that, it was still raining, so we packed it up and called it a weekend.
Now, it's back to the real world!
No comments:
Post a Comment